Goddess Knitters

15 July 2007

What we are about.......

Welcome to the first, and surely not the last posting on Goddess Knitters! We are a fun group of friends that love to knit, laugh, drink wine, travel and basically have a great time together!

We are a diverse group. Some of us have children, some of us have grandchildren and one of us even has a great-grandchild! Our different backgrounds and love of all things fiber makes our times together wonderful and above all hysterical! (Ever laugh until you can't breathe?)

We have seen each other through many things; births, deaths, illnesses, kid problems, weddings, weight gain, you name it and we have probably handled it at one time or another!

But the best part about our group, besides the knitting (I mean really!) is our love and support for each other.

We hope you enjoy our blog and we welcome any and all comments!

knit on!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger finlir said…

    Mom this is so cool! You sound like Erin. Between all the knitting and Typing youre going to have Car-Pul-Tun-El. (I had to sound that one out, you know how bad I am at spelling) I would love to subscribe to your funky little blog. Although I think I need some advice on knitting and having patience. I wonder if they make a book on that. Well that wouldnt matter cause I dont like to read either. I do want to knit a sock monkey though!

    Talk to yall soon!

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger SusCochran said…

    Cockeyed says it all! It is all about friends and connecting and . . . enjoying such wonderful women, LAUGHING until you think you can laugh no more (without . . . you know what!), eating great food and drinking great wine! All that within the company of our furry little sock monkeys!

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now those are some good looking monkeys. I especially appreciate all the "ink" their sporting. Keep up the great posts.

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now those are some good looking monkeys. I especially appreciate all the "ink" their sporting. Keep up the great posts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home