Goddess Knitters

06 December 2007

The joy of giving.......and receiving!

I recently joined the Ravelry Holiday Swap. This is a sway that is a little different in that you don't actually make anything for your pal. It's a swap to pamper your pal and send them some yarn from your stash and a pattern for them to knit. Well my pal was AWESOME! "Slipping", aka Dianne from Iowa City, Iowa sent me this!






I opened the box and the goodies just kept coming! Snowman toe socks, Burts Bees Tips and Toes kit, Sleepytime Tea, handmade stitch markers, Lindt chocolate and best of all the pattern for Cookie's Monkey Socks that I have had in my Ravelry queue for lord know how long! The yarn she sent is Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn in the colorway Foxy Lady! What a great package to open after a long day of Christmas shopping! Thanks Slipping! You're the best!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger tapmouse said…

    oooooo, aaaaah, woooooww! Love the CTH sock yarn! And the stitch markers look really pretty! I'm still waiting for my package, but I"m more anxious for my pal to get hers! Looks like it made it to her home, she just hasn't gotten it yet!

    Leslie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home