Goddess Knitters

11 February 2008

Distractions

First there was this..........................
















Then there was this...........................................


















then this.................................



























then this...........................








































and finally, this!






















This explains the lack of posting lately. I have become the proud owner of a Lendrum DT Spinning Wheel and am loving it! As any of you that have experienced the loveliness of spinning will understand, my days are spent asking myself this. "Do I spin, do I knit, do I knit what I have spun?" If I thought that the hours in the day were not enough before the arrival of my wheel, now I am seriously questioning the necessity of sleep! (notice I said sleep and not eating, there are somethings that are a given)

Just when I thought I was working my way through my stash..................

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger sarahelizabeth said…

    yay i found a knitting blog! I do a lot of knitting too--usually weird stuff like plastic or Cheeto bags. Cool blog.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Debbie, great pictures - you should also show those mittens you made out of your handspun too!
    Please post from Madrona and let us know how everythings going.

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger tapmouse said…

    I'm so stinkin' jealous cuz I've been wanting one of those Lendrums for a few years! And guess what? My wheel has been put on hold in favor of Sock Camp for the second year in a row! NEXT YEAR, I swear! Of course, that means no Sock Camp, but I'll live...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home