Goddess Knitters

23 April 2008

Camp Crowsfeet


















Just when we thought that the monkeys had done it all........along came Camp Crowsfeet and some new friends, both monkey and human...........

Along with the monkey business we had wonderful classes, good wine and alot, and I do mean alot, of laughter. Why do your abs hurt so much from all the laughing but show no reduction? Needless to say, Camp was even more fun than last year (if that's even possible). Here are a few of the many highlights of the week.



...our beloved Rosie....



...one of my new bffs, irishgirlieknits.....


...more wonderful campers, hizknits and his mom, Ann.....


...monkeys enjoying the piano music by Christopher Peacock at Rosario.....


...the mantra repeated at camp all week long.......

I do believe that the following quote (a favorite of mine) sums up the entire week and how surprising it all was.

"If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet tomorrow morning, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am right now."

~Chevy Chase
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation




p.s. The Funky Sock Monkey Pattern should be available soon at http://www.bluemoonfiberarts.com/newmoon/ .

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girlfriend, you have GOT to tell me how I can get to sock camp!!!!

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    It was the BEST week EVER!! I'm so glad I went!! I'm still on a camp high this week! Hope you all have recovered! Miss you already!!

    Watch out...the monkeys will soon be everywhere!!

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    OMG! Sock Camp was amazing! I think I'm still recovering, as are my cheeks from laughing so hard for so many days in a row.

    Miss you all!

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Camp this year was awesome!!! My monkey came to work for a visit -- or maybe I was suffering from MSA?

    Can't wait to make more monkeys!

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I miss you Cockeyed! Didn't we have the best time ever!!! I can't wait to see you and HotFlash again! xo

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Camp was a blast, and you are the bomb!! It wouldn't have been half as fun without you and the rest of the sockateers! I miss you guys and can't wait 'til next year!

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger dr. susan said…

    Sorry I missed all the fun and laughs - I must get the little monkey pattern - how cute are they!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home