Goddess Knitters

22 May 2008

American Idol


Okay, so this is the first time I have really been into American from the very beginning. I watched through the good and the bad. (there were some really, really, bad moments!) It's also the first time I have really had a favorite from the very first time I heard him sing. How great was it to hear Ryan say the name of, my choice, David Cook as the new American Idol! I really enjoyed David A. too, but David C. really rocked it! Takes me back to my rock 'n roll roots. And was it ab fab to see and hear him with ZZ Top?? Hope that Mr. C has a cd out soon!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Yay David C!! I was so excited too!! I even downloaded some of his songs on iTunes :) He definately rocked!!

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Neuroknitter said…

    Ditto IGK's "Yay!!"

    The ZZ Top thing was way cool...I have to say, watching Seal wasn't too bad either!

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I downloaded his Beatles and Phantom songs as soon as they were available.

    Am I too old to have a crush on him. Yeah! Do I care? NO!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home