Goddess Knitters

10 August 2008

...ladies at the lake...

We just returned from 4 days at the cabin. It was great fun! The weather was great, even with the outrageous thunder storms! I worked on "oh baby, oh baby" until the starting time for the Olympics when I started my "olympic lady". Here are pics of both.....




I love this little gem! I wound each colorway (Quilla and Little Bunny Foo Foo) into a center pull ball and then wound them together into one big ball. It will be adorable when finished!




...here is the progress on the "olympic lady"...she just gets more beautiful with each passing row....
And speaking of Olympics.....HOW 'BOUT THAT MICHAEL PHELPS!!!
HE ROCKS!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Didn't you know?!! Michael Phelps is my boyfriend!! Shhh! Don't tell Snowboarder :)

    Loving your Olympic lady sweater!! Gorgeous picture by the lake!

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Pretty, pretty!

    How exciting was that relay race! Woot!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger tapmouse said…

    GORGEOUS OLYMPIC LADY!!! I can hardly wait to see more progress on it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home