Goddess Knitters

02 October 2008

...may i have the envelope please...

Samro, a Sock Camp buddy has nominated me for this:



Here are the rules for the award recipients:
1. Please put the award on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. You must nominate at least 4 fellow bloggers for this award.

4. Add links to the recipients.

5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.



Thanks, Sam! I would nominate you, but, oh yeah......already nominated.

Here are my blog nominations for your consideration:

We do not have a knitting problem

We Heart Yarn

Colorplay

tapmouse knits 2

Stilaholic Nartian Knits

I love these blogs and the people who write them! Check them out if you don't already!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    I love your blog too!! Thank you! And I love all of your blog nominees too!

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Neuroknitter said…

    Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're so sweet!

    Back atcha' and your nominees with bloggy love!!!

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Thanks Cockeyed! I love you and your blog too! All your blog nominees rock!

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    A belated thank you! I got sidetracked by all your pretty macro shots.

    I love your blog too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home