Goddess Knitters

20 February 2009

...the faculty...


Check it out, peeps! The teachers are up on the Sock Summit 2009 web site. They read like a who's who of knitting and spinning fame. Go here to have a look, I'll wait.............
Seriously, anybody that might have been a doubter or nay-sayer regarding this event, just check out the teachers that will be here with us in August. These people are rarely in the same hemisphere together, let alone in the same city and state! Let your imaginations run wild with all of the possibilities of classes that could be taught by these superstars......OMG.......

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sad we only have four days to mingle with greatness. I will begin praying for a spot in the classes.

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Seriously!! It is going to be amazing!!

     
  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger moirae said…

    I'm sad to say I may or may not able to come as my due date is August 1.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home