Goddess Knitters

27 February 2009

...stitches road trip: day three and four

Sorry that I didn't write yesterday....what a whirl wind.....

We are having the time of our lives! Soooooo glad to have irishgirlie and tapmouse with us to help sort out the insanity! These two lovelies have been a godsend! And speaking of irishgirlie and tapmouse.....they came bearing gifts! Check these beauties out.......



such wonderfulness......

and these (of which i have eaten my body weight in and if you have ever seen me you know that a *?>&^ load )



okay, other than the fantastic food and gifts, these two have cemented their place as "bff" in our book!

Other highlights from the past two day have been.....

Lucy and her fab tattoo!

...our first customer of the event, Jan!

...snail on a rail...

..detox before.....



...and after.....(don't ask)


nathania and ellie

...wondermike and adrienne....

...there is much more to tell but my little brain is full and i need to go night-night.....until tomorrow.....such a good day.....in so many ways.......

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    OMGosh, you look like you guys are having SUCH a ball!

    Trader Joes goodies = HAPPINESS

    Those chocolate-y thingies look YUMMO!!!

    Jealous that you got to meet "WonderMike"....I "swoon"....

    Snail on a Rail....that'll be my new "handle".....Thanks!

    Can't wait to hear how Saturday goes!

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger KnittyPhotoMom said…

    Saw you guys today, thank you for your kindness not only to me, but also my diva daughter riding shot gun on grandma's rolling bag.

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Snail on a rail has got to be another colorway name!

    Seriously, when are you finding time to blog lady!! I'm exhausted!! I haven't had this much fun since...well, probably sock camp!!!!

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger JustJen said…

    It's Sunday...

    Never mind exhaustion -- how's your sanity?!?

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Angela said…

    OK, I know you said "don't ask" about the detox, but I am SO going to have to ask you what that's all about at Sock Camp!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger WonderMike said…

    Debbie most dearest, thank you so much for the the love and the bouncy energy during Stitches. It's always a treat to see you and the BMFA Goddesses. I hope to see you all at Sock Summit. I owe you several beers!! Cross Fingers, Touch Wood.

    I certainly hope you missed that freaking hurricane on your return trip home.

    xoxoxo,
    wondermike

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger cupcakefaerie said…

    It was great to see you and Etta Mae! See you again soon in a few short weeks. I hope you both got home safely.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home