Goddess Knitters

31 March 2009

...camp knitty ha-ha: first installment....

So the campers have gathered and the fun has begun.....

We are here with a lovely, wonderful group of people and it has been so good to see old friends and meet new ones. We've had sock stuff, yoga, great food, wine, dyeing and........

Joe's Crab Sack.

It is a class to make a project bag that I taught today. I think everyone had a good time and most everyone finished their bags. Anyway, my class responsibility is done at camp and now I can enjoy the campers and teachers even more.......if that's possible.

I did find this while looking out our window this afternoon.....

...the song "Someone to Watch Over Me" comes to mind........

...more to come tomorrow........

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger JustJen said…

    I'll take "Goddesses" for $600, please, Cockeyed.

    Dang! I can't believe you did camp stuff, herded people to the right places for classes, taught Joe's Crab Sack (VERY fun, and great idea and execution)...

    managed to blog *with* pics

    ... and then still narrated/coordinated/graciously bludgeoned Camp Antics in the evening.

    I didn't notice a cape. Neither did I notice a red "S" on your chest. So what's the trick? An identical twin? The ability to function for days without eating or sleeping?

    (If it's the latter, do you give lessons?)

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    I'm totally a happy camper!! You are doing a fabulous job!!! See you in the morning..

    with brownie/cookie things...

    hugs!

    Oh, and the crab sacks rock!!!

     
  • At 12:50 AM, Anonymous marcy knittinggolfer said…

    another happy camper with a cute joe's crab shack bag checking in!

    i am having a blast! thanks Deb!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home