Goddess Knitters

26 March 2009

...short and sweet....

I have finished knitting the loveliness that is the jabberwocky handspun, into the weaver's wool shawl. I was a little concerned about the size (a bit on the skimpy side), but after blocking it's perfect. Love the blocking...... Just the right size for shoulder warmth in the evening. I love this pattern and have used it several times. If you want a quick, pretty shawl try it.

...that's all for now......oh, except this.....
......only 3 more "sleeps" until I leave for Sock Camp........just sayin'.........

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger cupcakefaerie said…

    Pretty shawl! See you at camp!

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    would acquire extra stars on my chart IF i knit that for my mother. hmmm, maybe this year's christmas gift? bring it for show and tell at camp if you can fit it. oh and your addi clicks!!!
    only 2 more sleeps for me. ha.

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Cathy-Cate said…

    Only two more sleeps till I leave too!

    Can't wait to see you!
    :-)

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    That is just gorgeous! Can't wait to see it and you at camp!!

    Two more sleeps til I leave for camp...... OMG !! OMG!! OMG!!!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Lovely shawl!

    2 more sleeps for me too. Woot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home