Goddess Knitters

07 May 2009

...blueprint...

Yesterday, the Sock Summit 09 Vendor Team had a meeting and started working on the booth floor plan. WOW! We have some really awesome vendors coming. The website should be updated soon with a list of these great people. I'll post here when it goes live. But just know that you are going to be even more crazy excited (if that's even possible) than you already are. And what a job......here's what we have to go through to work through the floor plan efficiently. Note the hi-lighters, yes the floor plan will be color coded (and why wouldn't it be?).

Rosemary Garlic French Fries - serious brain food....

Yes, it does take several spreadsheets to manage this beast. (I am dreaming about excel lately, is that wrong?)
We really do have a great "office" for these strategy sessions.
And when we finished, we looked at each other and said,
...I mean, "job well done".....

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said…

    But not so much beer that the spreadsheets get wacky, OK?!

    Looking forward to August!

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Anonymous EGarcia said…

    Wow, that's one heck of a map!!

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Neuroknitter said…

    I'm so bummed to have missed the post meeting festivities! Raincheck!! :)

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Angeluna said…

    The Blue Moon bunch obviously knows how to make work fun!

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Marisol said…

    Man I wish I had your job:) Crazy Fun is right!

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Kristine said…

    Yea for the Vendor team!! Thanks for all of your hard work.

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    I love it! I love it! I love it!

    You ladies are rockstars!!!

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous marcy said…

    beer and yarn, what more does a girl need!!!

    if you need more colors, i can send a bin of my kids' crayolas!!!

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger cupcakefaerie said…

    So cool! I'm counting down.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home