Goddess Knitters

23 August 2009

...and the silence is broken....sort of....

Well it's been exactly 2 weeks since the ride of a lifetime, a.k.a. Sock Summit 2009 ended and I am finally getting around to posting. WHEW! What a spectacular event. It was so great, with so much going on that I took very few pictures. Fortunately, I do have some photos coming my way from various locations that I hope to be posting soon. In the mean time here is what I have:
Knitters patiently waiting for the Marketplace to open...




Debra and I at the info desk. See the marketplace behind us? (that's really a small a tiny portion of the whole beautiful thing!)


I snagged this next pic from my bff irishgirlieknits. She was a rockstar with her help! I love her more than she can know.....


That is the pile of lanyards we had to give out to the vendors as they checked in. More on our fantastic vendors in a later post....

This is irishgirlieknits and me with our Queen Bee bags. Aren't they cute?

If you don't know about Queen Bee you should! It's a great local Portland company that has the cutest bags! Go look here ....I'll wait........
Cute, right?
Well that is the extent of the pictures I have or have stolen from my bff. More photos and more about the Summit later........

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said…

    I love those Queen Bee bags! And I miss Sock Summit. That was so much fun!

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Goodness I miss you so much!! It really was an amazing event!! You ladies rocked!! And, um, we are definitely going to need to get you more pictures :)

    Big hugs!!!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Cathy-Cate said…

    You guys are very cute!

    I saw pics of you various places being all organized and in charge in your orange shirt, and I missed you!!!

    I wished I could have been there AND going on my family vacation at the same time. You know, cloned or something. But since I couldn't, it was fun to see my friends having an awesome experience -- vicariously.

    Hugs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home