Goddess Knitters

19 October 2009

...go east, young monkey, again....

Tomorrow morning at the bcod (butt crack of dawn) I'm leavin' on a jet plane, heading to Stitches East. I will be there as a rep for BMFA. The last time I was at Stitches East was three years ago and it took place in Baltimore, MD. Since then, it has been moved to Hartford, CT. I'm terribly excited as BMFA will be located in the WEBS booth! Can't wait to see Kathy and Steve! They are exceptional people as is their company! We are sure to have a great time.


Tina is sending a crap-load nice selection of yarn, patterns and samples. Most of these things have been shipped east with the MOTHER LODE inventory and will be there waiting, patiently for you to see. And see them you must!


Along with the beautiful Pond Scum Emerald, I will have this:


This is the beautiful Sasha by Louet. It has been knit in Seduction, STR Lightweight and
STR Silkie. All extraordinary yarns in their own right, but put together.......holy mother of *&$#!
This skirt is amazing. You have to see it to really appreciate it!
And, of course, this has been packed~

We have kits and patterns available for him. He's not quite as flashy as Sasha, but pretty cute anyway......
If you are anywhere near the Connecticut Convention Center on Thursday (evening), Friday, Saturday or Sunday, stop by and see me. I'll be in booths #Booths 301 303 305 307 309 400 402 404 406 (WEBS has a bunch of real estate!). Hope to see you there!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger dianne said…

    See you there!!!!

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Have fun!! I just LOVE the skirt!! So pretty! Amazing :)

    You'll have a great time at Stitches East...but I'll look forward to Stitches West!!! (heck, I think I'll be seeing you in less than a month at pt. ludlow!!)

     
  • At 3:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am so excited to FINALLY meet you and give you bunny hugs!! =:8

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger chappy said…

    Okay Miss Debby! The Sasha skirt is GORGEOUS!!!! It rocks on its own; but with BMFAs - it is exceptional!!!

    Get your brain cells functional (add some wine and sleep) and tell me what gorgeous color of STR I am knitting!!!

     
  • At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was there and did more than a small amount of damage, I felt so lucky to have a big knit event in my city.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home