Goddess Knitters

07 March 2011

...taking time...




This morning I decided to head over to the Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge and take a walk. This place is really beautiful. It seems that I have a pretty full schedule of things this week. When I have that kind of a week ahead of me I like to start it off with a clean slate and a fresh eye. It seemed like a good idea to get out of the house with my camera and just wander. I love what i saw......



Take a minute to look at what is around you. What did you see today?

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gorgeous photos! Remind me why we don't live closer?

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger linda said…

    Love the pictures, artists help us stop and really look. Thanks my friend. I used to go to Opal Creek you remind me I need to go again, it really does the soul a world of good.

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger socks and said…

    I want to take that kind of walk! No snow still on the ground and the robins have returned but it's not greening up around here yet. Afraid all my pictures would be monochrome.

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger dianne said…

    Look at all those things budding! I love this time of year, so full of hope and promise :-)

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Discoknits said…

    Spring is most definitely sprung here. Blossoms on the peach trees and the magnolias. Some days, it's even warm :0) I'm stuck inside this week though, with a flu-ey small person :0(

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger tapmouse said…

    I love what you saw, too! I looked at paved lots under freeway structure today-quite the contrast to your lovely views! Sure miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home