Goddess Knitters

15 August 2011

...finally up and running...




I finally have a new website! This has been a labor of blood, sweat and tears, but mainly a labor of love.

Finally, a place to keep all things "The Stitches of My Life Designs" together. It's the first shot at it and I know there will be things that I will change and things that I will add. But for an initial effort I think it's pretty terrific.

Special thanks go to Erin and Kate for all of their help in getting this baby off the ground. Girls, I could not have done it without you and your constant "Did you get your website launched yet, Mom?" questions. Thank you both for your visions, edits, questions and answers throughout this whole process. I bet you can't wait for my next hair brained genius idea!

Please stop by the website and leave me a comment in the blog comment section. I'd love to hear from all of you!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Lisa K said…

    Beautiful! Congrats on the new virtual home!

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Anonymous tina said…

    Absolutely fabulous. It looks wonderful you should be very proud.
    I just love it!
    Classy like you.

    Congrats lovey!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home