Goddess Knitters

08 November 2011

...all will be revealed...


I have another pattern that will soon be released.  Here is a little peak at Meditrina, the goddess of health, longevity and wine.  The beautiful yarn that I used for this design comes from Woolgatherings.  


Kate dyes beautiful yarn and roving and I first discovered her at the Columbia Gorge Fiber Festival.  I have more of her beautiful stuff in my stash waiting to become something special!

Stay tuned to see what Meditrina is up to......

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said…

    I love the name and the little peek! Looking forward to seeing Meditrina in her full glory.

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Discoknits said…

    When I first spyed this, I thought it was a pillow (I have been making some recently). Can't wait to see what it actually is :0)

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Nadine Knits said…

    The colors are wonderful. Can't wait to see Meditrina in the whole.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home