Goddess Knitters

13 November 2011

...coming along nicely...

After our weekend with Paytan I shuttled her back to her mama and papa this afternoon. The weekend flew by, probably because it's been quite a long time since we've had a toddler in the house. It was a lot of busy time but so much fun, and I can't even count how many memories were made while she was here. We miss her already.



Now back to knitting. My Lotus Blossom Hat is coming right along and I love how it's turning out. It's a pretty easy pattern to memorize and its great to have as my go to project. I think it will be the perfect hat for those cold mornings that are headed our way.
Also, coming off of the design table this week are two patterns ready for publication. I very excited about them and my test knitters have been working overtime. Thanks so much ladies!

I hope your weekend was filled with as much fun and as many memories as mine. And I hope your week to come is great!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Look at you go! The hat looks great! I need to bust a move to catch up!!
    Glad you had a nice weekend! payday is one lucky girlie!

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Blogger dianne said…

    Nice progress on the hat! You'll be done in no time and ready for chilly mornings.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home