Goddess Knitters

09 February 2012

...featured...


Back in July I published my Lucy pattern, featuring Valley Yarn ~ Charlemont from Webs and just recently they featured my Lucy pattern in their February 4th blog post!   I am really proud and very excited to be included in this post along with some other pretty great designers!

I really loved working with Charlemont, actually it's the second time I have used this yarn in my design work.  Barbara is also designed using it.  The yarn has beautiful stitch definition and drape.  I know I will use more of it in the future.

Thanks Steve and Kathy for the shout out!  You guys are the best!!




Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Naomi said…

    Congratulations Debbi. So excited for you.

    See you at Camp.

    Naomi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home