Goddess Knitters

15 March 2013

...Dear Tina...

Dear Tina,

You and I have walked quite a long road.  From meeting for the first time at The Farmhouse Knit Shop when you brought in your first skeins of STR, to packing the first sock club in your living room with Rabia, down the road through 2 Sock Summits (complete with a Flash Mob),  Sock Camps, not to mention the countless shows, no matter how you slice it, that's a long road.

There have been many skeins, much laughter and a few tears throughout this journey.  We have shared olives,  crafts, a bit of knitting and a monkey or two...

I have felt very fortunate throughout this journey.  I have worked hard but have had a ton of fun.  I have met some fantastic people and done some really fun things through this and am grateful to you for all of that.  

Thank you for trusting me as your show coordinator for these years and thank you for showing me your colorful world.  The flowers are beautiful, as is the card.

 

Thank you again for all of it.  This says it all...

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." ~Dr. Seuss

love,

Debbi


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Discoknits said…

    Oh Debbi, are you leaving Blue Moon? Sad face :0( But onwards and upwards to new adventures with a happy face :0)

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well said, Debbi. I am fortunate to have met you on this journey. I can't wait to see what else is in store for you!

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger depravedyer said…

    Aw honey. thank you for the lovely letter. We have had quite the ride together eh? I feel ever so thankful for you in my life in general and blessed for every moment with knitting, yarn, socks, and yes, the monkeys.
    I'm excited to see what is next for you. There are people waltzing this planet of ours that make it a brighter place and you are most assuredly one of those people. I just love you!!

    Thank you for being you and sharing that with me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home