Goddess Knitters

03 May 2013

...pioneer...

I've just spent the past two days at A Verb For Keeping Warm in Oakland, California where the owner, Kristine, has launched her new yarn. Pioneer is a beautiful, soft 100% organic merino that you can read all about here.
natural colors
some of the beautiful, naturally dyed colors from Kristine

This project is really as wonderful as the finished yarn is. I was lucky enough to meet and visit with the farmer, Sally Fox. She is delightful and has so much knowledge to share.

I'm so proud of Kristine for doing this. And it seems to me that Kristine and Sally are a true match made in heaven.
            
I did buy a few skeins of Pioneer.   They were just too beautiful to resist.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my goodness . . . Debbi!!!!! Thanks for leaving the links AND for all the beautiful photos! Oh my . . . it is scrumptious! It would be difficult to choose a color way. I am going to check out some patterns!

     
  • At 4:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love knitting, so to me these pictures make crazy, I want all of then, thanks for this blog. http:www.learnhowtoknitascarf.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home