Goddess Knitters

24 August 2013

...It's finally real...

Almost 2 years ago I received an email from Ann Budd asking if I'd be interested in designing something for her upcoming book.  I thought about it, for like 15 seconds, and emailed back that I would love to.  I submitted my idea and we talked about yarn and color selections.  She gave me the green light and I was off and knitting.

Enter Scarf Styles 2!


And the Passing Through Shawl.




If you haven't gotten your copy of Scarf Style 2, check with your LYS.  It's also available on Amazon. I hope you enjoy this great book!




Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Leianne said…

    It's a great book. Love your design.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    I saw this book yesterday at work, but didn't have a chance to look through it. It looks great!

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Susan said…

    Fantastic Debbi! Ann Budd chose wisely when she showcased you as one of her designers! Congratulations it's so lovely! A class act designer I a class act publication!,woohoo!

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Kathy C said…

    Yay! So glad you have yet another notch under your belt. Congratulations!

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulations Debbi - it's a beauty!

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Woohoo! It's beautiful--congratulations!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home