Goddess Knitters

09 November 2013

...down the gradient rabbit hole...

Spectral
Traliccio
Thanks so much for the fantastic response to both Spectral and Traliccio!  It's the first time I've worked with gradients and I am in love.  The way that the colors travel is magical!  If you haven't had a chance to get any gradients yet there are a couple of places you need to go:  Miss Babs Yarns and Fibers  and Black Trillium Fibres.  The assortment to choose from is mind blowing!

The patterns each feature one of these beautiful yarns.  Spectral is done in Miss Babs Yummy 2-Ply Toes in the colorway Pegasus, and Traliccio is done in the color way Ivy (looks like it missing from the website right now, but I'm sure if you emailed Melanie you could get it.  She's nice like that).

The whole gradient thing is really interesting and there are so many ideas I have running around in my brain I've taken to carrying a notebook with me to get them down on paper.  Look for some more designs using these beautiful yarns in the future!

And as I said, if you haven't had a chance to get any of them for yourself GO NOW!




Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger dianne said…

    Down the rabbit hole is right! I don't know how you can order just one because they're all so beautiful!

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Check out the best gradient yarns at www.twistedfiberart.com They have taken gradient yarns to a whole different level.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home