Goddess Knitters

23 February 2014

...this, that and casting on...

Have you seen the Spring Catalog from WEBs?  Check out page 59!  That’s right!  That’s my Tollgate modeled by my beautiful daughter, Erin.  She looks lovely in it.  I’m so proud of this and super thankful to WEBs for being included in the catalog.  

So what else is going on today?  Last day of Stitches West with the WEBs crew.  I love working with these amazing people.  Steve and Kathy have a terrific crew and I am honored to be on the “A Team”.  I will be saying good bye to all of them tonight and am looking forward to the next time I get to see them all.  Thanks Steve and Kathy for letting me be a part of this.  I’m perfectly happy to be included in Hotel California.

Today is the day to cast on Winter Birch if you are joining us for the KAL.  And what would a KAL be without a prize or two?  Head down to the comments and let me know which color you are casting on.  I’ll keep the comments open until midnight Monday and then select a lucky winner who will get a copy of any of my other patterns!  Let me know what you are casting on.  I can’t wait to get started!!



Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Kathy C said…

    Starting with Dark Chocolate and may do Milk Chocolate if I find time or my OCD kicks in.

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm casting on with dark chocolate as soon as I wind it.

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Sherry Rehbock said…

    Just cast on using cookies and cream.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Casted on using Cookies and Cream. I am a slow knitter, but THIS doesn't seem like it will be slow. I guess its been awhile since I've worked a pattern where there were only 37 stitches on a size 8 needle. FUN! I am 2.5 repeats into it. :)

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Using Mike Chocolate and I'm loving it. It knits up so easy and the stitch pattern really shows off nice.

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Left project at work thinking the 23rd was Monday! Will be casting on Cookies and Cream tomorrow at noon . . .

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I finished my Winter Birch and love it. Thank you for such a great pattern.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home