Goddess Knitters

15 March 2014

…quick and dirty…

Just a quick not to tell you that I am in Seattle this weekend for Vogue Knitting Live!  A couple of my knitting group friend and I took off yesterday and headed to Churchmouse.  
What a beautiful shop that is.  I never have any trouble finding something wonderful to knit when I visit there.  More on what I bought later…

We took the ferry over to the city and walked through Pike Place Market.  Such beautiful flowers!  Makes me truly believe that spring is really coming.

Today we will hit the marketplace when it opens.  Shop, shop, shop!  

Then I’ll be in the Black Trillium booth from 1:00 - 6:30 this afternoon.  Melanie is hosting my and a few of my patterns.  Come by and see Spectral, Traliccio and Knit Night in person!  I have them knit up in some of Melanie’s beautiful yarns.  


If you haven’t met gradients yet, now is the time.  Melanie does some pretty spectacular gradient kits!  I never know which is my favorite which might explain why I have more than a few in my stash.


Hope to see you today!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger AnnM said…

    I was just at VKLive Sea and bought two lovely kits from Melanie and just trying to decide what to do with them. Now I have my answer! These patterns are perfect. Now to choose which one...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home