Goddess Knitters

02 March 2014

...a crawl, a show and a thank you or two...

Thanks to everyone that stopped by All About Yarn yesterday during the Rose City Yarn Crawl to see my trunk show!  It was a great afternoon.  I loved chatting with all of you about my designs and it was really fun to see some of you wearing them!  Also, many many thanks to RaNaye, the owner of All About Yarn for hosting me!  You are the best!! 


Speaking of the Yarn Crawl, I may have purchased a few things on Friday...
I bought some beautiful BFL form Shaggy Bear Farms.  They had a trunk show at Northwest Wools.  Beautiful, squishy stuff.  Can't wait to cast something on in that!  I also gave in finally and got a ball of Freia Sport.  I have been eyeing that yarn in the same color way, over and over and over again, at the last several yarn events I've been at.  I finally told myself, snap out of it and just buy it already.  And last, but certainly not least, 2 balls of Blue Sky Alpacas - royal alpaca and the Tiny Empress Set pattern.  Some lucky baby will be getting a hat and mitts out of this.  

I was able to see a whole bunch of friends during the Crawl.  It was really great to reconnect with some of them that I haven't seen since last year at this time.  It's so great that our love of yarn and knitting can keep us so connected even if we only see each other once a year! Yay for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

If you haven't yet joined the Winter Birch KAL there is still plenty of time.  You can get the details here!  It's a one skein project and goes really quickly.  I've heard from quite a few of the people participating that they are planning to knit several to put away for gifts.  We will be knitting until March 16th, so join us if you can!

Today is a rainy, stay inside, drink tea, knitting kind of day for me.   I've got a date with a Habu/Cocoknits vest...  
Stay dry if you are out on the Crawl.  Can't wait to see what you bought!

p.s.  Many thanks to my knitting group for always being my biggest cheerleaders.  Ladies, you know who you are, I couldn't do this without you, and I love you all.






Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home