Goddess Knitters

05 April 2014

...something new...

So, I have something new!   Thanks to Heather at Stitch Sprouts I have a new logo and business card!  I love everything about them!  Heather did exactly what I would have done…if I had that kind of talent.  

I am slowly working my way through adding my logo to all of my business stuff.  Man, that’s a lot of stuff.  As you can see by the header on my blog, gone are the monkey slippers.  Those monkey slippers have been there for a long time!  Out with the old and in with the new.

I am in the process of reformatting all of my patterns so stay tuned for that!  And up soon will be a new look for my website.  As I said this is a lot of stuff!  But slow and steady wins the race.


If you are in need of a logo/business card design you definitely need to look up Heather!  She’s super easy to work with and took all of my ideas and made them even better!  Thanks Heather!


Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger dianne said…

    I absolutely LOVE the new logo and header!

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Susan said…

    Fantastic Debbi! I like the new look with the header, etc. Beautiful and a lovely fit for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home