Goddess Knitters

12 May 2014

...the f-stops here..

I recently bought myself a present, a new lens for my camera.  After talking with Steph about her new camera and learning a bit about f-stops, aperture and depth of field I knew I needed a lens that could help me with that.  Enter this…

It’s the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm 1:1.8 G and it’s just about everything I could want.  It’s taken my pretty good photos to pretty awesome, if you ask me.  I’m no professional but I sure do like what I am getting with this lens.







In other news, my friend Marcy has some pretty exciting news!  She has a new design that has just been released by WEBS for their 40th anniversary.  It’s a super cute sweater that is sure to be a staple in every knitters wardrobe.  I can’t wait to knit one for myself, just need to figure out which beautiful color to pick!  


I’ll leave you with a photo of some new additions we found in our barn about a 10 days ago….


p.s.  If you'd like to contribute to our goodie bags for our Strung Along June Retreat let us know.  Email us at StrungAlong@yarnharlot.ca, we'd love to hear from you!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Susan said…

    I thought your "eye" for your photo and the compilation was so beautiful before . . . . and now this! Absolutely beautiful!!!

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Laura said…

    I bought that same lens. Isn't it wonderful? Unfortunately, I still can't take a decent picture to save my lift. Yours are beautiful!

    And congrats to Marcy!

     
  • At 4:36 AM, Blogger dianne said…

    This pictures are stunning!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home